Bethesda, MD (December 20, 2018)—AFS 401(k) Retirement Services, a 401(k) Retirement Plans Consulting Firm in Bethesda, MD, today announces that it has been named one of National Association of Plan Advisors (NAPA) Top DC Advisor Teams list. It was also named to the list last year.
Commonwealth Financial Network®, the nation’s largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker/dealer, congratulates ten affiliated practices on being named to the National Association of Plan Advisors (NAPA) 2018 Top DC Advisor Teams list. Now in its second year, the list was featured in a recent NAPA Net Daily newsletter and is featured online.
The ten Commonwealth-affiliated offices named to this list are:
- AFS 401(k) Retirement Services, LLC, Bethesda, Maryland
- Benjamin & Company, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Financial Technology, Inc., East Lansing, Michigan
- Grinkmeyer Leonard Financial, Birmingham, Alabama
- Infinitas, Overland Park, Kansas
- The Insurance Exchange, Rockville, Maryland
- The Kraematon Group, Inc., Wellesley, Massachusetts
- Paris International Corporation, Great Neck, New York
- Summit Financial Corporation, Burlington, Massachusetts
- Tsukazaki & Associates, LLC, Honolulu, Hawaii
“Congratulations to the Commonwealth practices recognized as top DC advisor teams,” said Wayne Bloom, CEO of Commonwealth. “These teams provide guidance to help build a financially sound retirement for millions of working Americans. We value their commitment to the industry, their partnership with Commonwealth, and their ongoing efforts to better the financial livelihood of their clients. We look forward to supporting their continued accomplishments.”
Upon receiving news that his team has been recognized for their hard work, Consultant, Kevin Major said, “I am so proud of our team for being one of the 2018 Top DC Advisor Teams yet again. It truly shows that hard work does pay off! Having the privilege to work with a group of such committed and talented colleagues at AFS 401(k) makes every day worth it. We deliver financial wellness to working Americans to enhance their financial lives for today, tomorrow, and into their long-term future.”
The NAPA Top DC Advisor Teams* list includes defined contribution (DC) practices ranked by self-reported DC assets under advisement. Practices with assets under advisement of more than $100 million are featured. Nearly 300 firms submitted applications, of which 255 (85% of candidates) were recognized. For more information, please visit www.napa-net.org.
About AFS 401(k) Retirement Services
AFS 401(k) Retirement Services is an independent retirement plan advisory firm located in Bethesda, MD, the firm prides itself on crafting unique strategies for each client since 2006. For more information, please visit www.afs401k.com.
About Commonwealth Financial Network
Founded in 1979, Commonwealth Financial Network, member FINRA/SIPC, is the nation’s largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker/dealer, with headquarters in Waltham, Massachusetts, and San Diego, California. The firm supports 1,710 independent financial advisors nationwide. For more information, please visit www.commonwealth.com.
Commonwealth received the highest score in the independent advisor segment of the J.D. Power 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2018 Financial Advisor Satisfaction Studies of customers’ satisfaction among financial advisors. Visit jdpower.com/awards.
* The 2018 NAPA Top DC Advisor Teams List is a compilation of individual advisor firms, or teams, solely ranked by DC (Defined Contribution) assets under advisement. Firms were asked to complete an application and provide information concerning their DC business to NAPA. 300 qualified firms were considered of which 255 (85% of candidates) were recognized. This award is not indicative of the future performance of the firm or its advisors. Your experience may vary. For more information, please visit: www.napa-net.org.