Employee Education & Financial Wellness
What sets us most apart from the industry standard is our strong focus on providing employees with what will help them most in the long-term: advice to help them feel confident about decisions they make in pursuing financial goals and achieving what they want in life. Of course, retirement is an area of focus, but as independent financial advisors, we help employees understand their bigger financial picture through promoting holistic Financial Wellness.
With that in mind, we have created MoneyNav, an online platform meant to answer financial questions on topics ranging from investing & retirement planning to keeping a budgeting & paying off debt to saving for other long-term goals, like buying a home or paying for college.
Watch the video below to learn more.
We will work with your employees to:
- Explain the importance of retirement planning and the options available in their plan
- Determine their unique investment objectives, tolerance for risk, and time horizon
- Recommend an asset allocation model suited to their personal needs and goals, based on the investment alternatives available in your plan
Custom communication programs
Our specialized approach to communication allows us to:
- Provide targeted communication via employee memos, webinars, and individual advice sessions, all designed to address your specific needs
- Deliver presentations on broader financial planning topics
- Conduct educational meetings in either group or individual settings