We leverage several carefully aligned strategic partnerships to provide our clients with the highest caliber of advice, expertise, tools, and resources in order to meet their unique needs.
Global Retirement Partners Advisor Alliance
GRP Advisor Alliance is an elite group of retirement plan advisors from across the country with a shared vision for developing the future of retirement plans and the positive advancement of the retirement security of working Americans.
Through our partnership, the GRP Advisor Alliance provides the following:
- Network of top retirement practitioners and thought leaders working towards a better retirement plan future
- Exclusive partnerships to deliver innovative Financial Wellness programs
- Unique and innovative collective investment trusts designed to help differentiate investment offerings and provide low-cost access to employers
The GRP Advisor Alliance is comprised of:
- 55 advisory firms located throughout the US
- Managing over $100 billion in retirement plan assets
- Serving over 1 million working Americans
The Center for Fiduciary Studies (Fi360)
Our firm complements its internal fiduciary best practices and fiduciary compliance processes with tools and procedures developed by The Center for Fiduciary Studies.
As an industry leader in investment fiduciary services, The Center for Fiduciary Studies (Fi360) offers a full-circle approach to investment fiduciary education, practice management, and support, establishing them as the go-to source for investment fiduciary insights. Some facts about The Center for Fiduciary Studies:
- Established to develop and advance practice standards of care for investment fiduciaries and advisors to effectively manage their roles as fiduciaries.
- Provides training programs for investment fiduciaries and offers the distinguished AIF® designation.
- An independent firm, with no affiliation or ties to financial institutions or the investment community.
National Association of Plan Advisors (NAPA)
The National Association of Plan Advisors is the only association created by and for retirement plan advisors. Membership is also open to other retirement industry professionals who support the interests of plan advisors.
NAPA is committed to seven core principles:
- The retirement industry is in transition and NAPA is a leader for positive change.
- NAPA’s core purpose is to enhance retirement security in America.
- NAPA members focus on providing high quality, professional advice to retirement plans and/or their participants.
- NAPA members are committed to leading the transition to a more transparent, effective, professionally governed retirement system.
- NAPA members may serve as either fiduciaries or non-fiduciaries, but are committed to clearly disclosing their fiduciary or non-fiduciary status to their ERISA retirement plan clients.
- NAPA members pledge to comply with all requirements relating to retirement plans that are or will be required by the SEC, DOL, or any other governing agencies.
- NAPA members pledge to maintain ethical standards in their representation of plan sponsor and participant clients and will strive to service them under a process that puts their clients’ interests first.
Membership offers four key benefits: advocacy, business intelligence, professional development and networking – all designed to keep plan advisors in the forefront of the industry and help them succeed.
In 2019, Alex Assaley served as the Vice-President for the NAPA 401(k) Summit, the retirement plan industry’s national convention. In this role, he is responsible for shaping the theme, content, and sessions for the event, as well as hosting the annual program. Currently, Alex is the president-elect for 2021.e